The Green Polyol & Bio Polyol Market by Type (
Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
DUBLIN, IRELAND--Marketwired - Mar 6, 2014 - Research and Markets http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/smbp33/green_polyol_and has announced the addition of the "Green Polyol & Bio Polyol Market by Type Polyester & Polyether, Application Rigid/flexible PU Foam, Coating, Adhesive & Sealant, End-user Construction, Transportation, Packaging, Furniture & Carpet & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018" report to their offering.
This report on green & bio polyol includes two different types of polyols - polyester polyols and polyether polyols. Bio polyols are a category of polyols that are synthesized from natural oils such as soya, castor, rapeseed, corn, canola, palm, etc. Green polyols are synthesized by recycling PET polyethylene terepthalate and polyurethanes waste.
Green & bio polyols are used in applications such as polyurethane foams flexible & rigid, coatings, adhesives, sealants, and others. Its end-user industry includes construction, transportation, carpet, packaging, furniture/bedding, and others. Green & bio polyol are substituting petroleum based conventional polyols owing to advantages such as:
- Availability of raw materials Natural oils, PET/polyurethanes foam waste
- Increasing prices of crude oil
- Lower carbon footprint leading to a higher sustainability for Green & bio polyols
The global market for green & bio polyol has grown significantly during the past few years and it is expected to growing at a rapid pace in the next five years, mainly driven by a growing consumption in the Asia-Pacific region.
The market revenue for Green & bio polyols in Asia-Pacific was f463.9 million in 2012. China, Japan, Malaysia, and India are the major markets for these polyols in Asia-Pacific. Other markets in Asia-Pacific include Taiwan, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, and Thailand. The demand for these polyols in these markets is fueled by demand from end-user industries such as construction, transportations, and consumer durables.
This report aims to estimate the global market for 2013 and to project the expected demand of the same in 2018. This market research study provides a detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis of the global market. It provides a comprehensive review of major market drivers, restraints, opportunities, winning imperatives, challenges, and key issues in the market. Opportunities for new entrants in light of market forces such as consumers bargaining strength, raw material sourcing and market penetration threshold are analyzed using Porters model.
The global market is segmented into four major geographies. These are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and ROW. The major markets in these geographies such as the U.S., France, Germany, U.K., China, Japan, Malaysia, India, and Brazil are estimated and forecasted. The market is also segmented by various applications of these polyols. Various secondary sources, such as encyclopedia, directories, and databases to identify & collect information useful for this extensive commercial study of global market, have been used. The primary sources-experts from related industries and suppliers have been interviewed to obtain & verify critical information as well as to assess the future prospects of Green & bio polyols.
The competitive scenarios of the top players in the global market are discussed in detail. We have also profiled leading players of this industry with their recent developments and other strategic industry activities. These include: BASF SE Germany, The DOW Chemical Company U.S., Cargill Inc. U.S., Mitsui Chemicals Japan, Petopur GmBH Germany, Rampf Ecosystems Germany, Emergy Oleochemicals H SDN BHD Malaysia, etc.
Scope of the Report
- Applications: The Green & bio polyol market is segmented on the basis of industry application as polyurethane foams flexible & rigid, coatings, adhesives, sealants and others. Each application is further described in detail in the report with volume and revenue forecast for each application.
- End-user industry: The global market is segmented on the basis of end-user industry consumers such as construction, transportation, packaging, furniture/bedding, carpet, etc. The report describes each of the aforementioned applications in detail with their respective volumes and revenues estimated and forecasted till 2018.
- Geography: The global market is segmented into four geographies; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and ROW. Key countries include the U.S., Germany, France, U.K., China, Japan, Malaysia, India, and Brazil.Key
2 Executive Summary
3 Premium Insights
4 Market Overview
5 Green & Bio Polyol Market, By Type
6 Green & Bio Polyol Market, By Application
7 Green & Bio Polyol Market, By End-User Industry
8 Green & Bio Polyol Market, By Geography
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Company Profiles
Company Profiles Overview, Products and Services, Financials, Strategy & Development are included on the following companies:
- Arkema S.A.
- Basf Se
- Bayer Materialscience
- Biobased Technologies Llc
- Cargill Inc.
- E.I. Du Pont De Nemours & Co.
- Emery Oleochemicals M Sdn Bhd
- Global Bio-Chem Technology Group Co. Ltd.
- Invista S.A.R.L
- Jayant Agro Organics Limited
- Johnson Controls Inc.
- Mitsui Chemicals Inc.
- Stepan Company
- The Dow Chemical Company
Clients of Research and Markets in the area of Process and Materials include:
- BASF SE
- Nike, Inc
- The China National Publications Import & Export Corporation CNPIEC
- Lenzing AG
- Exxon Mobil Corp.
- Bayer AG
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Bio Springer
- Evonik Industries
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/smbp33/green_polyol_and
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the worlds leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Sector: Process and Materials
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-415-1241
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax outside U.S.: +353-1-481-1716肚子疼又拉不出来怎么办